Schedule an appointment
How to Schedule an Appointment with the Study Away Office - East Falls Campus
Congratulations! You are interested in studying away and creating one of the most memorable experiences of your life. We encourage you to attend one of our info sessions before meeting with a Study Away Advisor. To make your wishes to study abroad a reality, the next step is to meet with the office to better understand your options. Please follow the steps below to schedule an appointment with the Study Away Office. We have regular advising hours during the Fall and Spring semesters. Summer hours are by appointment.
Spring 2022 Hours:
1-on-1 Advising Sessions: Monday, Wednesday, & Friday by appointment via Zoom or In-person
Drop-in Hours: Tuesday & Thursday 12:30pm-1:30pm via Zoom
Step 1: Request a Session:
Step 2: You will receive an email confirmation, Zoom Meeting ID, and a calendar invitation to confirm and accept the advising session.
Step 3: Attend your Advising Appointment via Zoom or In-Person
- Prepare for your meeting: look over the programs you are interested in and the "Step by Step" guide to applying.
- Arrive on time for this meeting.
- Bring your advising check sheet.
- Bring a notebook and pen to take notes!
- After this meeting, you will have a much better idea about the steps you need to take in order to study away.
- If any of this information is unclear, please stop by or contact the Study Away Office and ask specific questions about the process.
- Want a student perspective? Reach out to one of our peer mentors!